- March 30, 2021
- Posted by: Dr Venkat Reddy
- Category: all
IELTS examination is an English proficiency examination conducted to examine the eligibility of a person who’s willing to migrate to an English speaking country. It is the primary English language entrance qualification in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. IELTS is gaining in popularity in the USA and Canada, where over 2,000 organisations accept IELTS. In European countries like Holland, Germany and Belgium, IELTS scores are taking a higher profile.
IELTS exam is vital if you want to study or work abroad. This test aims to make sure that you can understand the lectures conducted in English and communicate well with other people.
The IELTS test paper was thoughtfully composed to evaluate your English reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
Thousands of institutions accept IELTS scores in 140 countries worldwide, including: –
- Government departments,
- Immigration authorities and other professional bodies.
Anyone can crack the IELTS exam if they invest time . It is an exam that you can accomplish in 15 days if you prepare smartly. Read on the following to know how to crack the IELTS exam in 15 days with an 8+ score.
How to prepare to succeed in the IELTS exam with an 8+ band score:
Here’s the compiled list of top-10 hints that encourage students to start preparing for the IELTS exam:
- Many of the IELTS exam partitioners are not aware of the exam and its content. We suggest you learn what’s in the IELTS exam and how it works.
- Practise makes you perfect. Try to improve your English knowledge and explore every movie, newspapers and magazine continuously to improve your English reading and listening skills.
- Make yourself a timetable to check your learning and practise accordingly. Over time, you will surely see real improvement and try more concentrating on the problematic areas.
- Stay positive. Even if you make a slip in the learning process, carry on. Make yourself a good friend online or offline who’s practising on the same and practise together for more effective outcomes.
- Working on your English vocabulary helps you learn the mind maps, word association, picture matching, synonyms and antonyms, and placing words in context will aid vocabulary memorisation.
- Listening is the primary and most fundamental form of learning. Try to read through the questions to predict what the topic is about. It was more manageable if you have an opinion of what you are going to learn.
- After reading the questions, you’ll get an idea. Work on that idea and collect some keywords before proceeding with the answers.
- Try to write precisely and make sure you insert paragraphs and use a varied vocabulary. Always try relevant to the topic.
- Try to give complete answers and add enough reasons with examples to support it.
- Don’t forget to keep an eye on the clock on your big day, and don’t leave any gaps to fill later. Best to presume the answer if you don’t understand it.
Ensure you channelise your time and proficiency towards improving your Overall Score.
Still not clear? Switch to Gradeway Prep now! Gradeway Prep’s online IELTS preparation courses are intended to equip students to ensure success by significantly concentrating on the four modules of the exam: listening, reading, writing and speaking. Our exam practices will indeed promote your grammatical and vocabulary skills and enhance your English knowledge and understanding.
Test Practises For IELTS:
You’ll learn the exact test format and experience all of the types of tasks you’ll be required to complete by subscribing to the Gradeway Prep learning. You’ll also be able to test yourself under timed conditions, evaluate your responses, and compare them to model answers.
Certified & Experienced Educators
Our tutors bear years of experience in subjects & afford one-on-one support in mentoring the students to help you become a part of a success story.
Personalized Study Plans
Gradeway Prep allows you to create personalized study plans to help you learn from the comfort of your home.
With Gradeway’s personalized approach and smart review system, you can review your performance, track your knowledge on the subject and focus on things that help you get closer to your desired score.
Everything at one Place
Gradeway offers a one-stop-shop for Engaging Tutorials, Hints, Study Material, Recorded Lectures, Learning Resources & More!
Advanced Learning Access
Whether you’re studying on the web or a smartphone, GradeWay’s GRE online classes run crisp & clear irrespective of your devices.
You can what? You can now crack the IELTS exam in 15 days of learning from the best and the most experienced instructors with 20+ years of experience at Gradeway Prep. Gradeway provides live online courses, multiple video courses and online Mock Tests and Course customization as per candidates’ requirements.
Gradeway Prep’s IELTS Online Course & IELTS 1 on 1 Course Highlights:
- 25+ Hours of Live Online Classes by Expert Trainer
- 100+ Practice drills covering complete IELTS Syllabus (Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening)
- 4 Full-length IELTS Simulated Mock tests with detailed explanation
- Detailed & Personalized Study Plan with flexible class timings on Weekdays & Weekends
- Flexibility to choose your preferred course in IELTS Regular batches & IELTS One-on-One Training: Complete IELTS Online Course / Specialised Tutoring only for those Modules which are challenging for the student.
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions
- Course Validity: 6 Months
Our advanced conceptions and specially designed online Test series gives consistent gains day-after-day, week-after-week and helps you prepare with peak efficiency. Still have questions, Talk to our educational consultant for free.